TERMS & CONDITIONS EXCLUSIVE HIRE AT LASER WORLDS
We are working under challenging times with possible, unforeseen, staffing issues. Please be understanding if this affects you on the day of your party and assist the party host if required.
BOOKING, PRICES & PAYMENTS
- Your booking is 2-hours
- A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a private hire booking.
- The arena holds 28 players, if you exceed this you can run 2 groups. We do not recommend more that 56 players.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Strictly no one under 6 years old is allowed to play
- Balances must be paid 7 days before the party date.
- Deposits are non-refundable, however at management discretion you may re-arrange for a different day or timeslot.
- We accept Cash, Debit and Credit Cards as payment.
- Players are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booking time to allow for a prompt start.
- We reserve the right to alter the contents of the party package.
- Where the group size is below the minimum number for the booking type, the booking will be charged at the minimum number.
- We are not a child care service, we cannot prevent children leaving the venue. Responsible adults should accompany children at all times and ensure a reasonable level of behaviour is maintained. We recommend at least one adult per 8 children.
BEFORE THE CELEBRATION
7 days before the booking, please contact us between Thursday – Sunday 10am-5.00pm to confirm:
- Food platters must be ordered/paid for when the final payment is taken
- Any additional extras.
- Pay the outstanding balance of account (cheques are not accepted). This is a non-refundable payment. Payment can be made over the telephone (or at reception) using a credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
IMPORTANT NOTE: If full payment has not been received within 5 full days prior to the event, you will be contacted one more time and if we do not hear back from you, your booking will be cancelled, and the deposit will be non-returnable.
Upon payment of account, no refunds can be made for children that cancel their attendance within 7 days of the date of the event, or on the day of the booking.
FOOD AND EXTRAS
- There are various upgrades available to personalise your party, these can be viewed on our website and can be purchased when you make your booking or when we finalise your party arrangements.
- If you select the food upgrade, please note Laser World reserves the right to substitute any food items on the menu with a suitable alternative and without prior notification.
- It is your responsibility to advise Laser World of any dietary requirements the guests might have, one week before the date.
ON THE DAY
- The booking duration is 2 hours. You are kindly asked to ensure all guests depart the centre promptly.
- Laser World will ensure your celebration has someone to greet you for the duration
- You are required to provide one adult guardian per 10 children.
- If you have chosen to upgrade to our food then the children’s food will be served in the final 45 minutes.
- There is a hand sanitiser unit in each of our private rooms and around the centre.
- We do not permit the use of party poppers, streamers and piñatas in Laser World.
- Please ensure all adults and children in the group co-operate with the Host. These are trained staff and are there to help you.
- Laser World reserves the right to remove any adult or child if they are rude, aggressive verbally or physically, or continually disobey the Host.
- All additional charges incurred on the day must be paid at Reception before departure.
OTHER HEALTH & SAFETY AND LIABILITIES
- Players must obey the safety rules at all times for the safety of themselves and others. Players will be removed from the games (without refund) if they fail to follow the rules.
- Laser World is a physical activity, therefore please take all reasonable precautions as you would when exercising, such as bringing an asthma inhaler, wearing sensible footwear and clothing. We recommend those with heart conditions, light sensitive epilepsy, who are pregnant, or any other condition that may become worse with physical activity, do not take part.
- Use of the venue and equipment is at your own risk
- You are required to provide a minimum of one adult guardian per 10 children.
- We do not permit the use of party poppers, streamers, piñatas in Laser World
- Please do not allow any attendees – adults or children – to sit or lean on the tables. Laser World will not be liable for any accident resulting from misuse of our furniture.
- Flat shoes are required
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- No person who has high blood pressure heart problems epilepsy back or neck problems pregnant or is clearly affected by drink or drugs be allowed on the attraction.
- all spectators must be kept well away from the play area
- Some of our party packages provide war paint for you to use. If you have any skin allergies we recommend you do not use this. We take no liability or responsibility for any reaction the paint may have.
- Laser World reserves the right to remove any adult or child from the room (or the centre) if they are rude, aggressive verbally or physically, or continually disobey the Host. A three-warning system will apply for children, according to Laser World Rules of Play.
- By paying your deposit you are agreeing to adhere to Laser World Terms and Conditions & Rules of Play
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Upon payment of account, no refunds can be made for children that cancel their attendance or do not attend on the day.
- Should the booking need to be cancelled due to illness or severe weather conditions Laser World will endeavour to reschedule your booking on a suitable date subject to availability. Per the above conditions, the deposit and final payment are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking, please ask to speak to a member of the management team on the day. Regrettably, Laser World cannot rectify any issues or problems after the event and will not consider monetary refunds if issues are not discussed whilst the celebration is ongoing.
We may update our Website from time to time and may change the content at any time without notice. Please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Our Website is made available free of charge.