TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR A PARTY AT LASER WORLD
We are working under challenging times with possible, unforeseen, staffing & supply issues. Please be understanding if this affects you on the day of your party and assist the party host if required.
- You may be required to create an account or login to make a booking.
- If the party runs with less than the minimum number in attendance, a charge for the minimum number will be charged, nevertheless.
- Laser World reserves the right to change room allocations without notice due to operational reasons.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a private hire booking.
- Strictly no one under 6 years old is allowed to play
- Balances must be paid 7 days before the party date.
- We accept Cash, Debit and Credit Cards as payment.
- Players are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your booking time to allow for a prompt start.
- We reserve the right to alter the contents of the party package.
- Where the group size is below the minimum number for the booking type, the booking will be charged at the minimum number.
- We are not a child care service, we cannot prevent children leaving the venue. Responsible adults should accompany children at all times and ensure a reasonable level of behaviour is maintained. We recommend at least one adult per 8 children.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- A non-refundable deposit is required when booking a party.
- All participants are chargeable.
- Adult food platters are available upon request and must be ordered when the final payment is taken one week before the event.
- Upgrades for 11+ available
IMPORTANT NOTE: If full payment has not been received within 5 full days prior to the event, you will be contacted one more time and if we do not hear back from you, your booking will be cancelled, and the deposit will be non-refundable.
Party booking prices are unaffected by other offers on admission.
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Upon payment of account, no refunds can be made for children that cancel their attendance within 7 days of the date of the event, or on the day.
- Should your booking need to be cancelled due to illness or severe weather conditions Laser World will endeavour to reschedule your booking on a suitable date. According to the above conditions, the deposit and final payment are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any aspect of your party, please ask to speak to a member of the management team on the day. Regrettably, Laser World cannot rectify any issues or problems after the event and will not consider monetary refunds if issues are not raised on the day.
BEFORE THE PARTY DATE
- At least 7 days before the booking date, please contact us to confirm:
- The final number of children attending
- Any special dietary requirements for any specific guests. (For any severe allergies, please ask the child’s parents to contact us direct.)
- Adult food platters must be ordered/paid for when the final payment is taken.
- Any additional party extras.
- Pay the outstanding balance of account (cheques are not accepted). This is a non-refundable payment. Payment can be made over the telephone (or at reception) using a credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
*We will cater for the total number of children you have paid for. However, on the day, we can manage a maximum increase in numbers of 3 children (and strictly no more) over and above the attendees paid for, and you will be charged accordingly on the day.
OTHER HEALTH & SAFETY AND LIABILITIES
- You are required to provide a minimum of one adult guardian per 10 children.
- We do not permit the use of party poppers, streamers or piñatas, in Laser World
- Please do not allow any attendees (adults or children) to sit or lean on the tables. Laser World will not be liable for any accident resulting from misuse of our furniture.
- No person who has high blood pressure heart problems epilepsy back or neck problems pregnant or is clearly affected by drink or drugs be allowed on the attraction.
- All spectators must be kept well away from the play area
- Some of our party packages provide war paint for you to use. If you have any skin allergies we recommend you do not use this. We take no liability or responsibility for any reaction the paint may have.
- Laser World reserves the right to remove any adult or child from the room (or the centre) if they are rude, aggressive verbally or physically, or continually disobey the Host. By paying your deposit you are agreeing to adhere to Laser World Terms and Conditions & Rules of Play
ON THE DAY
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the agreed start time. If you arrive earlier than this, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car until such time as your Host is ready to sign you in.
- A Host will be assigned to your party for the duration of your stay.
- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink into Laser World (including alcohol).
- Food will be served one hour into the party
- Any adult food platters ordered will be served 30 minutes after the party start time.The booking duration is two hours. You are kindly asked to ensure all guests depart the centre promptly at the end of your party.
- All additional charges incurred on the day must be paid at Reception before departure.
- Laser World reserves the right to substitute any food items on the menu with a suitable alternative.
- It is the responsibility for the parent/guardian making the booking to advise Kids World of any dietary requirements the guests might have. We have a full list of food allergens on the website.
- Laser World may contact you regarding your booking up to 13 months after your booking has been made
- We may update our Website from time to time and may change the content at any time without notice. Please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Our Website is made available free of charge.
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.